Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to dwayner111's message

I did ask if it was a 'self imposed' quiet time - he said NO, but that the office decided it was best to do so.

Does this mean that "quiet time" was imposed by someone else?

He mentioned that they have a close fiendship with Teck and didn't want to really push Teck because of discussions in process.

I don't see it as a hostile thing to expect Teck to proceed according to the Agreement. It seems that Mike is positioning this next step as being unfriendly towards Teck--asking them to tranfer the Liard shares and make their decision within the 120 days. That's just the legal agreement they have, it is not innately hostile so why not just keep moving forward with these steps?

The other question he did answer as a direct yes or no, that he and Elmer are blacked out.

I wonder when the blackout started this time? They awarded themselves options on January 23rd, but did not announce them until February 7th.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message