Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Prospekt's message

If you want to talk about imaginative conjecture then this is that: "IMHO, I think management has been in negotions with Teck since the BFS was made public on Dec 21. They received an offer and it was rejected as too low."

Well Prospekt you can believe whatever you want and certainly others here are also entitled to their own conjectures. I am presenting an alternative conjecture ( and I did use the word conjecture as it is my opinion ) on what is taking place. People can accept it as they want but it is based on sound reasoning, my conversations with management and recent actions the company has taken ( closing of PP in days instead of weeks, speeding up of EA approval process, and EE sinking even more money into this ). I don`t necessarily agree that we should all look to the worst case everytime something is not done to our liking or expectations ( like a no frills NR ).

We could go around and around in circles arguing points here but it just all boils down to one thing imho and that is do you trust management or not to get the best deal done in the best time? EE seems to think so but if you don`t then my suggestion is to move on save youself the tormented nights of agonizing and put your money into a safer investment.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message