Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

It's funny you said that - I was thinking the exact same thing!

I always find his posts have an undercurrent of negativity. Don't get me wrong, I like objectivity and even skepticism, but the kind of advice in that post is about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop.

If you're as savvy (the Iceman) a businessman and have done as many deals as you claim, you'll also know that many agreements are based on a handshake and trust. If the CEO, or other upper management makes a deal (even behind closed doors) then word gets around pretty quickly if he goes back on his word. I think it's easy to say that they should have kept drilling, even if Teck told them to stop - easy as a spectator. Why bite the hand that feeds you. Teck and CUU have a long relationship, and there is every indication that a deal is coming together.

Why would you jeopardize an imminent deal that you're confident will materialize within months? So people can say, "well the deal fell through, but at least he didn't bend over?" Elmer, and the company want to continue to have a good and respectful relationship with Teck, so I have to assume that many of the decisions have been made with that in mind.

Even if things fell through, you've lost 6 months and a few drill holes. Elmer is not dumb. The insiders are not dumb. They know how to make money. Though I've been incensed several times, I'd much rather put my trust in them, then make decisions based on your free business advice. You know what they say about free advice - you get what you pay for.

Please login to post a reply
swinter
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message