Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to RabidTiger's message

Ironic that I had this debate with Elmer and he insisted it wasn't volcanic at the time. Later as the system was developed it became more evident that it was. I point to the silver content concentrating near the brechia and a number of other occurances that suggest a super sized hydro system.

One big key point: Hydro systems get richer as you go deeper. They also contain abrupt increases in concentrations of minerals and banded but seperated mineralization is a common feature. This means, this system could double in value at depth. I think the main sources were from the north originally and later the main deposit formed. I still say this sytem is connected to Ball Creek. When I studied the rotation of the crustal piece I was convinced of what we'd find. 2 years later we have the proof. Last, this means that around the entire dislocation we should find mineralization splays. I wager dollars to doughnuts That on the west side of the crustal piece they will find another major deposit. A long time ago I posted a pic from the govt site that depicted the rift chunk. It is that big. Boxxer could be nearing a major discovery there. They are in the right place.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links