Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
News
over 11 years ago
in response to stockfriend's message

Stockfriend - "It was at that point that he said if Teck needs 121 days instead of 120 that that would be just fine by him.

This statement from Elmer does touch a few nerves with me. We all know in the past that he had said he wanted to get Teck on the clock...but what is the point of having a countdown clock if it is not finite? If the bomb squad doesnt disarm a device before the timer hits zero there is no "just give me 5 more minutes". We have all been excited for so long about the 120 day clause. What is stopping 121 days from turning into 130, or 180, or 250 days to "build the relatonship"? Not trying to be a downer here but those are words that I didnt want to hear.

I've been here for 3 years and I think the relationship between CUU and Teck should be solid by now. Is there anything stopping the possibility if this dragging out? I have always been under the impression that if Teck didnt act within the 120 period to SH satisfaction that CUU would be open to bids? Cheers to all the longs...great discussion today!

Please login to post a reply
Pindundrjeep911
City
Calgary
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011
Social Links