Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Back in 1996 Diamond Fields Res did a moonshot from around 4 bucks to over 50 when the Voisy Bay Nickle discovery was announced, soon after that DFI sold the Voisy's Bay Nickel discovery to then Inco for 4.3 Billion...that's in 1996 money, then considerd a lofty sum by many, does this make Inco stupid, I think not, it just means that these Majors are forward thinkers, if memory serves correctly that project was plagued with Aborignal problems that continued for years after, that did not stop Inco from stepping up to the plate with the overpayment, Bring on the bidders!!

I don't remember the capitalization of DFI back then, but this I'm sure of, DFI did not have the Supertanker boatload of paper to contend with that CUU has, I'm in no way trying to compare DFI with CUU, my point is that price per share in the event of a buyout is Not the only factor, once again, bring on the bidders.....ooooh it's so fun to watch! Speculation at it's finest! Teck, back in or back out.

3 of 4 bucks is a give away, but, I'll take it and run like hell, my higher expectations are based on the entire package, Not just the open pit, IMHO the open pit is only a small part of the Package, run them drills says me. You longs hang in there with ol' eyetell, I need this to happen real bad just like you, Two Thumbs up!

Please login to post a reply
eyetell
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/06/2012
Social Links
Private Message