Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to simc1's message

Yep we are, but where does it state we need to file with sedar to deliver positive feasibilty notice to teck, Jason couldn't even answer that? we have a completed feasibility as stated in news release of Dec 21,2012.

About Copper Fox

Copper Fox is a Canadian-based resource development company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V: CUU) with a corporate office in Calgary, AB and an operations office in Vancouver, BC. Its major asset is the Schaft Creek copper, gold, molybdenum and silver deposit located in northwestern British Columbia, Canada for which a positive Feasibility Study was recently completed. The details of which are included as part of this news release

On another note go back and read the discussions that took place in 2011 when we all migrated from SH to here and all the comments "train is leaving the station","last chance to get in on fire sale","were about to explode,any day" how many have come to fruition. Where are we today higher or lower?

Did you think 2 years ago we would still be in this? so who's to say in 4-6 months I'm not bringing up this post.

I want this over and done with, my first purchase was like 7 years ago and as far as i know the only other one on this board who has been in this as long as myself is Cbew.

Please login to post a reply
Brad129a
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2012
Social Links
Private Message