Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to simc1's message

Bottom line: Because he can. DM is one individual who has professional knowledge of the tax system and he is simply looking out for himself and his family as a first priority as all of us try to do with more or less success. We are mammals with basic selfish needs and traits. Generosity and care for others are learned traits.

He would not suddenly decide to do illegal Insider trading for a few thousand shares after purchasing and filing 12 million worth. The only negative I see is that this would probably mean that no material news (other than the reception of the bfs by Teck - which it would seem alot of investors think they will back off) will be hitting the wires soon.

The 45 days Sedar filing max is the first week of February. Then, we need to wait for a decision. Some say 30-60 days is normal for Teck. But what is normal for us? Remember mid to late this and that? So let's go with March. And then, do we actually get an offer? Are they gonna try to to lowball EE to test the market? Probably. I can already see the snow and dog poop melting on the sidewalks. I hope you all have some form of emergency funds.

P

Please login to post a reply
Pat66
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/21/2011
Social Links