Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to JohnnyAugust's message

$7.87 is in an ideal situation and the BFS is far far from that. We spent wayyyy to little and dawdled farrr to much. Then came the disasterous utter failure that set of a chain reaction of more failures. In the end we didn't get any where near what we could have. Today it's worth $3.27. With some luck we will see global stability even if that's just can kicking. In that case we might get close to $4. But $5 right now? No. We've left 1/2 the deposit in the ground and we will be forced to part with it for nothing. No partner on this planet is going to come in right now. We are going to have to drill.

Little companies put 10 drills on their sites and we humped the dog because TT screwed us out of billions. They know they need to drill it and do a new resource and update the mine plan. Given out state of affairs and the speed that things got done in time past it will take 18 to 24 months and if TT really screws us again, 30 months. If we got a decent company involved and fired TT this time could be cut down to 12 months depending on how many errors TT has made that have not surfaced yet and how much of what they produced is deemed garbage. The reality is that this is a fast as we can recover and that's if a lot of things go our way.

So you can have $3 today or potentially double it or better by running the whole gambit. This is not tongue in cheek. The reason they don't want to give a price is because they know how much TT screwed us out of. Billions. They saw a huge drilling plan as a waste of time becuase TT was never going to finish the work before we'd have been forced to redo everything to keep it fresh. They didn't want to come to us and say that we'd be here for another 2 years because of TT. People would have been very very angry and they probably thought there'd be no one left but the insiders. I've been saying for a long time that we need to go the distance to recover the damages and make some money. I don't see a quick way out except flushing money down the toilet and giving Teck a gigantic gift. I hope they find a way to repay us.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links