Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Prospekt's message

It would have to be a partner who brought billions in finance to the table to equal Tecks status. Not some Jr that was going to drill it up for us. $15 billion in assets at 6 cents a pound is way too much value for a drilling program. I'll be all over that company if we did something that stupid. There would have to be a lot more involved that just that. I would ecpect something closer to 80 million in trade.

Reading between the lines indicates our value would be based on the BFS and the pounds. That would actually drive our price up after the knee jerk reaction. The market would give us 3 cents a pound at first and everyone would be saying there was zero hope this would ever be mined. Galore 2.0 by a stupid company called Teck. I can see the headlines now. Teck would take all the blame and cuu would fall into obscurity. We might not even rate a mention in the bashing. Brent Cook would pronounce the cat dead in a triumphant tone and his effluvium would spread.

Believe it or not, this would be good for us. We'd slide under the radar while plan b was set in motion. It's true that it would take another 3 years to revitalize the deposit given TT's speed and the need for a partner with the knackers to join at the hip with us amid the swirling turgid waters. While I have much distain for TT there's also a bright side to TT. They are destroying the industry single handedly. After all, what company brags about its failures! They will take other deposits off line as they flounder and bumble their way along. We'd just be a fart under the outhouse, indestiguesable from the other nauseating emminations brought on by late and failing projects. In the mean time more pressure would build on the supply and the value of copper would go up.

In 2015 we would begin to test the financial waters. We would also court a real partner but since we gave 25% away for a drilling plan there would be a lot less interest to share. We already know roughly what to expect from the rest of the property. The maximum we can get is 4 times the resource. Yes, that's a staggering number and if only 1/2 is economical it's still a lot. I would expect the first run to begin in 2022.

Now in this fantasy variation our share price with the doubling of dilution and the give aways would still be $80. All this in just 8 years.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links