Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to simc1's message

Re: Teck MUST give a reasonable offer...if we say that is too low....then I think we can start to get offers from other companies? Correct me if im wrong.....but Teck only has 1 shot at this now to get it right or we can accept other offers?

Why does Teck only get 1 shot at this? I would think that since the communication lines are open between Teck and CUU, I would think that Teck will be negotiating with CUU. All kinds of options would then be discussed, considered and negotiated. Such as the 100% price for only the land around SC. Or the 100% if Teck would buy all land that CUU has.

I see many scenarios being discussed behind closed doors. For this reason, I’m expecting that it will take time for a deal to be announced.I really hope that we don’t sell everything unless it is high. We will only see the pre-approved "one shot" deal.

Please login to post a reply
NotSoQuick
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/04/2013
Social Links
Private Message