Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

In further educating myself I have been looking at the FS reports from other Teck mines and found some interesting comparisons.It seems that Teck uses both base case numbers for the 43-101 rules and includes a plan “B” for what they are really going to do which is squeeze every rock that looks like it may have some mineral over the life of the mine.Might be why we didn’t drill the waste, Tech will process that regardless.

QB2 :135, 000 tpd mine over 39 years based on1,593 drill holes, equalling 321,799 metres including inferred

Schaft Creek : 130,000 tpd over 21 years based on 410 drill holes, totalling 98,445.82 m including only measured and indicated.This is why I think that Elmer said that the numbers were unbelievable.Schaft Creek is nearly as big as QB2 (granted with lower grades) on measured and indicated on 1/3 of the drilling.Then there are all the unexplored areas adjacent and the 15 to 20 other good things (refer to Vette and Webs blogs for the list)

From: National Instrument 43-101 Technical Report , Quebrada Blanca Phase 2 Project

16.9 Mine Plan Details

As stated previously, two mine plans were prepared for the Project. The Base Case plan includes only measured and indicated resources (MI Plan) for mineral reserves reporting, and the Development Case plan includes inferred resources (MII Plan) for locating of major infrastructure and permitting. For both plans, the total material fed through the grinding circuit depends on the energy consumption and grinding hours; consequently each year has a slightly different throughput. As softer rock is fed through the grinding circuit, throughput exceeds 135,000 tonnes per day (49.3 million tonnes per year). When harder rock is fed, the average throughput is less than targeted.

As of the date of this Technical Report, a total of 1,593 drill holes, equalling 321,799 metres have been drilled

Please login to post a reply
Bosco3
City
Qualicum Beach
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/19/2012
Social Links