Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to RabidTiger's message

I do not understand why it would take 2 or more weeks for the BFS to be accepted by Teck, they have been part of the process, they would have previewed the NR and what new information could be still left to disclose? Surely condensing it into a 400 page Sedar format could of been quickly done. Is there a legal concern if it is not perfect perfect?

This story has great pounds in the ground, good possibilty of being a mine (the province might delay the enviro and road issues, but no way they would stop it) and the BFS makes over +$1.

What I find interesting are the inconsistencies and where those stories (speculations) lead us.

Why all the delays. Why didn't the 171 get at least 1 or 2 comfort extrapolation holes. I doubt management expected to see the warrants cancelled or such a low SP. If this stock has been subject to the bashers pushing it down, well it hasn't worked for them cause the stock keeps going lower, at some point they will become optimistic longs. If there was a large short interest that could be a reason to push lower but there does not seem to be.

If Teck is going to step forward and pay the real price, they would not want to explain to their shareholders why they paid $4 for a .80 cent stock.

next week could be good

Please login to post a reply
endoftime
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011
Social Links