Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Ripantuck's message

"We will stipulate that the expenses for the hauling out the waste rock representing the inferred do not exist and further stipulate that we will assume x% CU equivalent for the inferred in future negotiations"

Even if they did do that (I'm leaning towards they didn't) what's x%? Any number that's too high and Teck is being irresponsible. Spending a few million (on a multi-billion project) to mitigate your risk, especially when you're probably going to do it anyway makes more sense than to just assume it's there. Especially as the acquirer, you're looking from the most negative point of view not the most positive. If x is too low than copper fox has failed it's shareholders. The only way it makes sesnse and for neither party to not be making any mistakes is on a gamble. Where Teck offers x%, and CUU thinks only y% will actually be upgraded to M&I where y is less than x. Personally, I don't want that sort of gamble in my already high risk junior mining investment. Makes no sense to me.

Please login to post a reply
JayJ
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2011
Social Links
Private Message