Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to walkingzombie's message

if you look at teck news releases for 2012, there were a couple of occasions where they announced their purchase of shares:

- June 19 > for shares in Horizonte

- August 16 > for shares in Strait Minerals

So are they required by regulation to post purchases, or is it their own internal policy - I don't know.

Off topic somewhat, i was watching an interesting National Geographic special this morning on global weather changes, and specifically the incresed frequency in severe storms, droughts, and espicially rising ocean levels and subsequent economic, i.e. infrastructure & relocation impact on major world-wide large population, low-lying cities, i.e. New York, Los Angeles, etc. > i couldnt help but think how we often refer to increased demand on commodities to support a growing population and growing middle class in China and India, but i would think any progressive and far-thinking mining company would also monitor / consider this growing and real occurance - governments are.

There will always be ups / downs in the markets, but these trends will not disappear.

sorry for the ramble.

cheers and glta

jaf

Please login to post a reply
jafcan
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined