Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to stockfriend's message

I will be the first to say we need to management our expectations going forward, however, I don't think that this means we will roll over to accept the first low-bid that comes along. In fact, there is a part of me that it looking at what the enormous upside of us being carried to production.

I agree with you 100%. We are in a position of strength here. And even though the BFS gave us the bare bones, there is so much room for improvement here. Even if we don't improve the recovery rate ( highly unlikely as fine tuning can do wonders for improvement ) we have enough resources to double our production rate and our cash flow. Like Elmer said in the CC someone is going to be here for a long long time and more than likely all metal prices will be much higher than what they are 5 years from now. Given the fact that Teck's Cu mines are nearing depletion (as well as other Majors ) Teck cannot Afford to be cheap here. They must acquire SC. Imo, I think the final buyout price will be north of $4/sh and possibly into the $5+.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message