Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
I have posted it before, but the fact seems to me to be that Teck will try to pay the least possible and CUU will try to get the highest possible price. Therefore, it would seem to me that we will sell to the highest bidder, whether it is Teck or another company. There are certainly some incentives in the option contract which make Teck the more likely high bidder, but there may be other companies who want this property or need it more. The only problem seems to be that the results of all the surveys have not been made public in detail. Maybe these results are in the full BFS? If the Board doesnt think Tecks bid is "top dollar" why would they accept it? The only way around that wuld be to agree to a deal before the entire BFS is posted on SEDER, and that will only happen if the Board thinks for certain that Tecks bid Is unbeatable. Am I wrong? If so, why? Rip
Please login to post a reply
Ripantuck
City
Northern VA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/25/2011
Social Links