Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

After celebrating our BFS last night I would now like to express some of my opinions about it.
I cannot believe the negativity from some of our long time members like Tommy, ROF, Chops.... Like SP will drop 30% on Monday?! Really? I don't think so. I don't understand how you figured this out but I will tell you why I think just the opposite.

Remember, things get sold because of its value and not because of its price. If you really want something you will pay an even higher price. What is our value? Well I think Vette repeated it here at least 500 times. I was tired of reading the same things over and over and I started blaming him because of it but there are still a lot of people who keep forgetting it.
I am sure Vette will remind you all again but, don't forget, Teck will get this profitable business for a 1/4 price + everything else we have. Who else in the world has this opportunity today? They will not risk losing 25% and bringing their 75% in questionable position, but I will leave the rest to Vette and Webgogs and Chapy if he comes back soon. My point is - BFS is just a sticker price of what is proven and a document that will trigger final negotiations about a project that will make profit in the future. Think about copper in 10 years, the Chinese are buying resources in order to control commodity prices in the future and supply needed for their growing economy. They want to be the #1 economy and they will be if they do it right. They already have "unlimited" amounts of money and they are already part of Teck.

Elmer personally told me that Teck cannot offer us anything less than the SP on that day. See where I am going with this? Insiders can now buy on open market and raise the price. Ernesto and other insiders will not allow some small investors to destroy their mission. Insiders have enough money to buy all the shares from MM and then what? They can buy back at higher prices only. Not being in blackout, insiders can openly promote this business to their partners, friends, relatives.... and who are people that they know from their long careers, from many shows like Wisper, PDAC ... Ernesto knows how much we are worth and for how much he will sell this thing. If, for example, he tells them that we will be sold for $3 in two months, who wouldn't buy our shares for $2 or $2.50 on Monday? If SP is less than $2 on Monday I will be the first one to buy more for around 14 thousand dollars available on my account.
Please login to post a reply
MES
City
Hamilton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/01/2011
Social Links