Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Pat66's message

So $2 to $3 it likely will be, IMO

After analysing the BFS and doing some calculations of my own I would have to say I happily disagree with you YN. True, we are in a different economic climate today but then why are other Major Mining companies still trying to acquire large Cu deposits at premiums? Is it because they know that Cu prices are headed on an upward trajectory in the foreseeable future? Don Linsey stated himself that in the next 10 years the world will have to find something like 22 major sized Cu deposits to keep up with world demand ( principally coming from China ) and as of right now there are only 3 or 4 in the pipeline that is of any significant size ( not counting SC yet ). Where will Cu prices be in 10 years? Its hard to say but I'm betting these guys who run the Big companies have a better idea than you or I and that's why they are bidding up for the largest Cu deposits out there like the Quellaveco deposit in Peru.

People are getting too hung up on this BFS study and have come to wrong conclusions about the valuation of this project imho. Like Pat66 said this BFS was done extremely conservative to satisfy Teck and to get them on the clock. This study did not account for 1/2 our deposit nor for the potential that was revealed in the aerials. From my own calculations my guess is we will be bought over $4/sh. And I still will not be surprised if we get over $5. I know some will laugh at this but I'm sticking to my numbers.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message