Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to cranecrane's message
If what everyone Is saying is true about this being a $2-3 this is very disappointing. I think i will leave the venture after this is done. Having come to cuu a couple years ago, i have had to really work to get my avg down, at which i now sit at 1.23. I am very confident I will profit, and according to many here may even double, to which i will be thankful. But for all the risk involved in the venture, the hype of this stock being like "none other", the wait and headache, I dont think this is for me in the future, and i dont agree that making 100% on my investment over 2 years is that unreasonable. Heck, a few months ago i saw RIM at $6.30 or so and wanted to buy. Any money available was tied up in cuu so i couldnt. Even with a horrible friday ( down 22%) I would still be up almost a double. Again, I am in until the end and hope for something closer to $4 if everything is bought out and given vettes comparison a few posts ago. All I am saying is that selling for $2-3 doesnt not really reward the guy investing in the venture as was claimed by many throughout this process. Greater risk should equal greater reward. I will always be thankful with whatever gain i recieve from an investment, but was led to believe and therefore anticipated a much higher gain than the moderate gains i am reading here for all the risk, hype and headache surrounding this investment. Thanks, see you all in vegas...? ...Probably not, that would likely only have been possible north of $5 Spitfire
Please login to post a reply
Spitfire191
City
Edmonton
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011
Social Links