Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Re: ...
almost 12 years ago
in response to waggy's message

Those were his words but I also said he hedged because of what they were up to. In my last calls those hedges were confirmed by 3 cuu people. Just because we might not get the BFS tomorrow does not mean next year will be stellar. Even if we end up voting at the AGM doesn't mean people won't be able to cash out. Several of us expect that during this process we may see the sp go over price. I don't think the BFS itself will drive up the price much off the get go. Teck has the FRoR. They have to offer and we have to accept or refuse. On refusal Teck will be given a month to reoffer before we seek to have the FRoR expire. Only after that will you see the spike. This is where real speculation will occur. Should Teck offer we may see an institution like Maple Leaf seek a + 10% (Insider status) stake because they will want the mine.

Those who think there will be a wild ride the instant it is dropped need to consider some of the things I've mentioned. No shares to buy, FRoR and the Halt. The Halt and Offer should come at the same time leaving everyone out in the cold. I have not confirmed the rumor that I heard that EE is selling shares to an institution to give them a seat. I probably won't be able to find out anything there but it makes sense if they want to fund the project. There's also the burnt out retail who won't be coming to the party. Last, the runs other opportunities have had is astounding. There's too much competition for the retail dollars.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links