Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

"Meta, nothing against knowledgeable investors buying in, but this guy admits he doesn't know much about the stock and decided to take a flyer on it and hopes he doesn't regret it in two weeks time.

Someone with almost $200K to invest decides on a whim to take a gamble and drop the amount on a venture stock he doesn't know much about? No, that doesn't happen and I choose not to believe it."

My response about not knowing anything was in regard to people speculating on a NR. I'm very familiar with the story, Ive had lunch with David MacDonald and traded the stock some time ago. I've heard it would be a ten bagger from MacDonald about 2 years ago. So far it hasnt worked out as it has been told. However, I know we are down to the short strokes so I bought today and that is what moved the price.

Please login to post a reply
BigMac67
City
King City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/27/2012
Social Links