Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Wanna see Teck hasten? Nothing prevents us from selling control. The minute we have control handed to us we'd be a cherry for someone else to pick off. All it takes is for us to complete our contract. It's true we could sell it obligations and all right now but we'd get a lot more when the ink is dry. Suppose a certain Korean interest got control. Then Teck might only get its back in and nothing else. Seems to me that might add a premium to us. Rereading the contract reveals there are other areas where we could wiggle a little more out. At this stage of the game it's worth reconsidering the options.

Is it crazy to consider keeping our portion? Royal gold could buy 20 years worth off us. All those trips to talk to the concentrate buyers? Hmmm. Now say this after a little gulp of helium. We likes our concentrates. We likes our options. My precious.

As a developer mining may not be our game but we could sell part of the futures and still sell off the rest to a partner who can't quite afford the full monty. I'm begining to like the people they've talked to over the years more and more.

Oh what mischief we get up to when they don't hold our hands. lol.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links