Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to art75's message

It can be confusing, Maude. We are attempting to connect the dots that we get from cryptic news releases all the while in the dark about hugely critical survey information and feasibility information which are all inexplicably delayed and delayed.

Key co. people have been in a trading blackout for over 10 months so that clamps down information sharing even more.

I think Metacomet was right though when he said Elmer may be "tipping us off" so to speak when he included the name of the individual who is behind our internal BFS review. We've been tossed a bone...

Because we are like piranhas on any new juicy morcel of information we do end up speculating quite a bit before our collective contributions solidifies into a clearer picture. It's an imperfect process but a fascinating exercise none-the-less.

I'm not confused as much as I am enthralled by our mysterious little resource development company at this most critical juncture.

Many thanks to those consistently providing solid and supported DD, reasoning and deduction.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message