Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Chappy726's message

I'd like to ask Elmer if we completed a Titan survey this year. I see no evidence that this happened despite being part of our 2012 exploration plan. If it didn't happen: Why not?

Hi Chappy, does this answer your question? I often skim/skip the opening paragraph of a NR so I missed it too but it appears that Elmer did complete a Titan Survey in 2012.

Vancouver, British Columbia -- September 25, 2012. Copper Fox Metals Inc. ("Copper Fox" or the "Company") (TSX-V: CUU) is pleased to provide an update on the status of the Feasibility Study being performed on the copper-gold-molybdenum-silver project located at Schaft Creek, British Columbia, Canada and to announce the results of the re-interpretation of airborne total field magnetic surveys and the Titan-24 DCIP surveys completed over the Schaft Creek mineral properties in 2011 and 2012..

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message