Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to foxfan1's message

my point was that Teck isn't our friend, they are a business partner and they are more then likely pissed to have given this away.

Where does this notion that Teck is pissed to have given this away, come from? They have many, many contracts with juniors who go out and spend other people's money to explore. Teck couldn't possibly spend all that money on their own exploring everywhere. They just sit back and wait for something promising to be proven up, to have the feasibility produced that will show there are minerals in the ground and that it is cost-efficient to mine them. Then they get to step in and for a pittance, in our case about a quarter $million, take the lion's share of the project. Sure if they want it all they will have to buy us out but then they could easily sell off a portion to another major and make money doing so.

I don't think this makes them pissed...I think this makes them very, very pleased to have one of their junior ventures come to fruition. The juniors are taking all the risks, not Teck.

Please login to post a reply
Prospekt
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links
Private Message