Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

We've had enough time to redo the entire thing. They blew through mid summer and tomorrow is the end of summer. Technically, for wiccans, it starts tonight and can last to the 24th. So if Elmer and co are dancing naked at the harvest then they have a couple of days. Somehow, in the world of high finance, this just doesn't jive.

Since they had given themsleves a lot of leeway on the date one can only assume that a last minute hand off won't be an act of precision. So I doubt we'll see it on time. There was plenty of time to get it to them today. This does not appear to have happened. The odds on it showing up tomorrow are very slim.

When tomorrow blows by there will be furious people. We will pay a price for it for sure. Even though most of us are just fine with 2 weeks extra I bet no one is willing to wait another month without some kind of backlash. I have reasons to believe we won't see it until much later in October but there's one hope and that is that we don't see it at all. If we do see the report then talks have failed.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links