Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to JayJ's message

Stop panicking early. Just wait. You've more than likely already waited a few months, or for some of us years. Under 2 weeks for the biggest milestone that 95% of juniors don't even get to and you're panicking? Relax. It'll be here soon.

Couldn't have said it better man. People just need to relax. I've been involved in this stock since 07 and I want this thing to take off more than anyone else here but seriously we need to stand back and look at the big picture once awhile. Have any of the directors/insiders pulled their money out of this? No noda, in fact added more via pp and open market purchases. What does that tell you? We are getting very, very close to the finish line. This tells me more than anything else ( titans, aerials, mira, bfs etc. ) about where this stock is headed.

If you find yourself second guessing and prone to anxiety just take a deep breath and go do something else. Forget about following this board for awhile. This morning when I woke up and saw no NR I just said forget it and went outside to do some errands. The mind and body needs a distraction and it'll do you a world of good. My 2 cents.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message