Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to chance97's message

I tend to agree. The BFS should be given to CUU today or tomorrow. The results however may not be published immediately. Legally they're obligated to release the information "in a reasonable amount of time" which doesn't translate into the same day they get it.

I agree with Prospekt in that it may even be beneficial to not release the news (even if they can) on Friday, and that it's best done earlier in the week - either Monday or Tuesday, which is good legally as it's a reasonable amount of time, and it's good for the stock to move throughout the week. Combined with the fact that historically CUU has released news on Tuesday, it seems unlikely we will get news tomorrow sometime next week, and as I've said earlier - my prediction is that of Tuesday, September 25 2012.

They do only say they'll have results released in September, so even if they are late (which I can't imagine they would be) they'd be able to release results of what they have right now, and the rest at a later time. This wouldn't help in terms of getting the clock moving for Teck however.

Please login to post a reply
JayJ
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/03/2011
Social Links
Private Message