Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to unearththis's message

If it doesn't come out tomorrow that will make TT a BFL company and the biggest shites in the industry. If this is the bench mark for the industry it's time to pack it in and avoid the Jr market completely. The last epic failure did send a message to the entire market that these companies can't be trusted to produce a report on time nor accurately. BGM ditto. Given the millions companies spend it's a shocking failure and extremely damaging to the fragile risk industry. CUU and now BGM have made their rounds in the investment culture and I know this first hand. I'm not just refering to the people here. I think it's critical to the entire industry that this report comes out on time and flawless.

We hired a babysitter to hold their hand. Our guy probably has to sing them lullaby's at night so they go to sleep. What an embarrassment. Thier CEO should be sacked along with a dirth of incompetent managers. Whack'em all as O'leary says. If a company that contracted me had to send another general contractor to supervise me... I'd quit and sell my tools.

I would only accept Elmer Nr'ing us to say he sent it back to make an improvement. But, there's no new data that would cause this. Our guy is on this all day long so if they know it will not be out tomorrow they should have advised the market asap. No blurring of the dates. Oh... end of Sept. Oh... next quarter. Oh...

I don't accept that. I know full well what the complexity issues are. I also know that we added a good measure of extra time to produce the best BFS we can and we threw extra manpower at it. If all of these fail the market will crush the sp and it will not recover. When they finally do release the BFS it will be treated with the same glasses as BGM. In fact, we will probably rank lower than BGM just because of the capex. The first failure totally tarnished the stock and the management's reputation. Since then they have recovered 1.5 points. While the deposit is top notch the management is not considered "up to the task" despite what we know about them. The general market does not probe that deep. They like sound bites. So if they miss this one then Arizona will be a bust. We will have no choice but to hope EE continues to fund the company. At that point they might as well go private.

CUU. DO NOT FAIL US.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011