Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Hi Team,

So I just got off the phone with Elmer…

golfyeti

“Should we as a group take action? I understand that all tolled our shareholder clout doesn't amount to a hill of beans to them but is there not something we can do? Could we force Copper Fox 's hand to divulge what is cooking? Could we turn to the securities commission and suggest that material information is being withheld from the public? Do we have enough proof that we are not being fairly treated as shareholders?”

golfyeti :that seems a bit extreme…. It took me a phone call and 2 min to figure out what’s going on and I didn’t have to force his hand he straight up just told me:

Mira- Elmer just got this document late last week so he’s working on putting a NR together… Elmer said that once he receives material such a MIRA he only has set amount of days before he has to release this… please ask your self why Elmer would jeopardize his career and this project to not say anything about the MIRA report.

I realized that he said 2 weeks out around June but heaven forbid that the company that makes the report took long then expected to get this to him(from my understanding this MIRA is a report that tells us more about the area’s that we already know about it doesn’t seem to add much value in knowing that there is a tab bit more value there when we already know that we are sitting on a very large deposit … Ask your self would you rather have 100 pennies or a Dollar??? I would rather see Elmer focusing his efforts on getting the BF done and out so we know what the value is of the assets and if it’s even cost effective to get it out of the ground cause if what we have proven already is not enough to get this projects balance sheet in the black then the MIRA report 2 cents wont be the saving grace (Just my thoughts)

BF- As for the BF report the same rules would apply why would play with fire… Elmer never made any comment as to when this was going to be done only that he was busy working hard on trying to get all his of many tasks done.

Thanks

Rock

Please login to post a reply
Rock_ Pile
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/29/2008