Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Thought we might see a bit of a sell off before the Greek elections on Sunday. A very interesting spot close to the finish line IMO but macro stressors affecting the entire financial markets. Very little volume as money is sitting on the sidelines waiting for a signal to jump back in. Just like the 105 billion dollars sitting in company coffers waiting for acquistions or a recession. Thinking a little more about Barrick. Barrick is now down 200 million ounces of silver. Where are they going to get that from? They have lots of cash. However the last time they diversified the stock got smoked. Would they join in as a partner for the 10 million ounces of gold and the 100 million silver plus the upside of the remaining properties. I think Xtrata is too busy with Glencore at this point. Perhaps, Vale they like money making propostions, perhaps Newmont, any other ideas would be welcomed. I think being Canada will attract someone with large pockets. Forgot CIC this would be the best bet I presume. Would Canada allow China to purchase a strategic resource? Potash? CIC could throw some money at it however through Teck.

Cheers

enjoy the weekend

Please login to post a reply
moxam
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2011