Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Delays
over 12 years ago

Despite all the frustration that a lot of us are feeling and a few have openly expressed about the ongoing delays there is actually a silver lining { excuse the pun }with not having an offer on the table yet.

Had we been bought out two or three months ago I shudder to think what my stock portfolio would look like now if i had redeployed that money into the stockmarket at that time and what kind of losses I would be staring at know with the implosion of resource stocks lately.

How many of us would have purchased stocks like BAJ, DNT, or a myriad of other stocks with our new found wealth failing to see what was coming.

The delays have been a blessing in disguise and when the offer comes ther will be a slew of undervalued resources to choose from.

I look forward to the end game and my thanks to Tetra Tech for screwing up at an opportune time, lol. GLTA.

Please login to post a reply
serafin
City
BC
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links