Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
I was once a broker and was always taught that people who have unsubstantiated misgivings about a stock when something is coming up probably should not be in the stock. Such fear reactions are the thing that causes people to buy high and sell low. This doesn't mean one should not continue in one's due diligence after taking a position and sell if something changes that causes one to asess the stock differently. However, feelings that do not stem from facts should play no part in investment decisions if one is to make money in investments. A person can always get lucky in one or several stocks, but emotional reactions will eventually catch up to anyone. Therefore, I tend to agree with lltea's original comments. Despite the fact that there are dozens, if not hundreds of thimgs that could go wrong, noone should be invested in CUU unless that person believes that CUU has a much better chance to go up than to go down. This is especially true in this market with so many compelling bargains in the resource sector. We are in the midst of a resource stock super sale. If you are scared now my opinion is that you should never even think of investing in any common stock until you either learn more about markets or your emotional state changes. You may never see this kind of opportunity again in your lifetime once this market turns around. If there has ever been an opportunity to buy low this is it. Rip
Please login to post a reply
Ripantuck
City
Northern VA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/25/2011
Social Links