Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to calvin123456789's message

The reason that Elmer wants to be finished with CUU is that insiders and shareholders want CUU to come to its end conclusion: buyout. From what I understand, insiders wanted to sell this in 2008 with the PFS. Most of the tone of discussion here ( a proxy for all CUU retail shareholders in general) is about buyout. I think Webgogs is one of the few voices calling for CUU to go further and take this to production.

Elmer told me much of the same thing: the future at Schaft Creek will be some other company/entity's obligation. There is much more drilling to be done over the coming decades and it won't be CUU doing it. So... adding to my eariler comment, I don't think Elmer wants to finish CUU expressly for the sake of his interest in BXX. He has staff and consulting support to fill in the gaps in capacity. His marching orders are to take CUU and, in his words, "get us sold".

One might even look at BXX's shareprice and how difficult it will be to fund their 2012 exploration... If Elmer cashes out of CUU with his millions of shares and options, he'll be in a very good position to help BXX along with insider PP's etc.

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message