Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Orcinus's message

I have only ever really posted with tidbits I get from my girlfriend who works with the First Nations. It's already a well-known fact that CF has a long history of working with, hiring, and supporting the Tahltan, who in turn have been supportive of the project. There have been very recent major talks between the Tahltan and the BC government itself in regards to what compensation the Tahltan will be getting from the government for all the mining and profits that will generated by way of their traditional lands. They are finishing up negotiations on this right now, as the Tahltan are trying to expedite the process so these projects can move forward, but they wanted to ensure they were getting a fair shake so to speak. Copper Fox does not have any real issues with the First Nations... so we shouldn't see a public backlash of the likes that Taseko and Imperial have recently.

Please login to post a reply
lazymat
City
Vancouver
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/02/2012
Social Links