Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to webgogs's message

Webgogs stated "I would suggest that you do not call the company to verify every word. You'll annoy Elmer and probably put an end to me publishing our talks. That will be your loss."

My last worry is annoying Elmer, I am a shareholder and Im entitled to ask any question I like, as you do and any other shareholder. Secondly, If you feel the need to put an end to your published talks with Elmer thats fine. This is not a dictatorship we can all do that ourselves. Only you appionted yourself to do so, nobody asked anything from you. Remember you offered.

This forum is for everyone to exchange ideas and information freely. Dont take adavange of that and im speaking to everyone. If you feel the need to bash or pump a company I feel sorry for you, Where are peoples morals. Get a grip of yourselves. Respect your fellow investor. Im not saying Im always the most considerate but I never have a hidden agenda. Vette and Webgogs I really do appreciate the DD but dont act high and mighty, its clear to a lot of AG members that you are trying to make a good name for yourselves so you can help with your own future investments by having the followers that you do. (I included) Just dont think we are all naive.

Im sure I sound pretty jaded lol. Please dont be offended by my statements I just want fact and and to stay grounded. In no way shape or form do I feel animocity towards any posters. Lets all move forward into the right direction, UP.

Please login to post a reply
Bustin
City
TORONTO
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links