Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to serafin's message

No I see that...

I also said "maybe".

I never said for sure about anything....the whole point of that post was that it could be a myriad of things without being anything related to a buyout.

Have people also forgotten how many times Ive said a $5-7 dollar buyout? Or how many times Ive said CUU is the safest stock on the venture in my eyes? Im not holding on since 2009 and adding more at these levels for no reason.

What about the other point I made regarding management being in posession of knowledge which may not construe a material fact hence the length of the blackout and no news release?

Point is theres a ton of reasons they could be in blackout this long....maybe its better my last two posts were removed because I also think it was a severe overreaction to unsupported info.

Thats why I use terms like maybe etc, but the fact of the matter is I still Teck acting later rather than sooner....to simplify things....thats just how I see it.

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011
Social Links