Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Thanks for the support Im recieving from some of the guys here,

Jjay..Metacomet...appreciate it big time. I dont really care what people think of me because it doesnt really matter....its amazing how now we're toying with a probation period to weed out bashers when everyone has the ultimate power bashers hate. Ignorance. Practice it yourself and it will have a much better effect than any other measures we take.

Ill admit...I got into a few too many Guinness on Saturday night (50% off at my local pub in honor of the anniversary of repealment of prohibition) and some of my points could have been worded a bit better. Sorry guys...but a belly full of brew and a mind of percolating thoughts can sometimes come out a bit off.

Sept-Oct - most likely date I think well see a buyout...this is assuming RE is done on time, FS is done on time and probably will be somewhere in Tecks 120 day time frame.

July- if everything goes smooth and Teck acts ASAP this is the earliest I can see it coming.

December-2013-this is assuming another delay.

Best value for Teck....NTL is a good point.....but Teck could have bought the project at a steep discount to todays in 2007.....my point is thus; If Teck hasnt acted when they could pick the project up cheaper....theyre probably waiting on something. I think that something is the FS. Once thats delivered we'll see some action.

Im not being critical management, I think theyre wonderful....I dont think this is their problem its just problems with coordination, a lot of data and making sure the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed.

As for negativity....just something I apply to every stock. This is how I invest...not saying this is how you need to invest...but it works for me.

Alls Im saying is take some of the rampant positivity and blind eyes on this board and apply it to another stock and see what happens. At least CUU is a pretty sure bet in my eyes.

As for my attitude...like I said a few weeks ago....I can afford to be patient probably a bit more than most here so I dont share the same sense of urgency...however I still would prefer to be paid out sooner than later.

In the interim...looks like the Ventures off again today, probably most stocks will come down a bit more...I still got some powder and as Foxy says...Im looking to back the truck up a bit more.

Im not trying to scare anyone...just how I think...and I personally feel that you should be aware of everything. I dont want anyones shares...theres plenty of shares out there to be had. Insiders got 70%....well....388 000 000 x .30 = 116 400 000 to be had...and I say we grab em....cheap.

Not trying to be a hot shot lletea...just call it like I see it. Ill do some strutting when the buyout comes though...back up to the pub for a few more pints of the black stuff.

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011
Social Links