Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to webgogs's message

Webgogs.....if you can ask him what happened to the BFS?

Months ago I had stated on this board that we needed to get the 2011 drill results into the BFS with the silver value, That way we could see the true value of what we have here....was told that I was clogging up the board. Then I proceded to write a E-mail to Elmer and he responded saying that it would take too much money and time, That they found it best just to get it out and start the Teck clock !!

Now I find it ironic that the BFS is delayed???? Ask him whats up with that?

All I seen that happened was all negative to CUU share holders and the NR disrupted this board.I have lots faith in Elmer....I really need to know what happened?

I can`t understand or except the fact that it was a man shortage......something else is in play. I think they have been in talks with a price for a buyout , and it wasnt big enough number for Elmer so...we put 2011 drills in the BFS.

Anyways something seems odd about it...managment lied to me, I`ve still got the e-mail.

Anyways.....I doubt you`ll get the truth, but you will get the body language out of it. If you like you can private message me with the results if ya ask. Thanks Webgogs

Please login to post a reply
Dogger 12
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011
Social Links
Private Message