Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to JohnnyAugust's message

Why would they need a delay to have this opportunity ? Is the RE on a deadline after a BFS? What I guess I dont understand is why would they not just do a RE when they are completely ready with all the numbers needed, if Silver makes a complete RE then take the time to add it?

I don't think anyone is 100% certain. This bizarre and long series of delay after delay means something else is going on imo. Com'on... 6 quarters of "we're almost done"??? The first three I understand...

This scenario sounds a lot more like recently cited take-over candidates that had announced company buy-outs literally days after announcing a BFS was going to be delayed for another 6 months.

Guys, we've been musing for over a year about what "The End" will look like. This is pretty much what many of us predicted leading up to the imminent release of the BFS. We knew Teck might need the BFS but would be crazy to let it go public. There's no mystery to me about what is going on behind the scenes.

Remember how he heard that Elmer would hire a negotiator at the right time. See how they soon after hired Jim Gray "Mine Optimization" guy? Well, Jim Gray's previous position at Teck was "Resource Evaluator". CUU Management knows that Teck would respect Mr. Gray's audit of the BFS draft and evaluation of the resource...

I want to say the end is nigh but these kind of negotiations could go on for months. Every extra 10 cents on a negotiated value per share means an extra $20 million to Ernesto. Wringing out full value from Teck et al will take time. What's a few more months for the kind of multibagger pay off we expect?

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message