Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to beancliff's message

What if I posted that I see a problem coming with the road access? Will it get deleted? Will my messaged garner warnings constantly?

I'm not into censorship but I'm also not into abuse of the forum. The abuse has come because of the good dd we have done. In that respect it is our own fault for drawing the fire. I'm posting at waggle and have yet to draw sh fire over there. I don't even know how they will react when it starts. Cheryl might be stunned by the veracity of it. lol.

As for agora, what's the point of me putting up with user warnings because stockhouse people crept in here and take every advantage to complaign? I came here and invited vette and others to follow because it was moderated. Now that we are under attack yet again we lost vette. Soon others will draw the fire. They are focusing on me right now but Chappy will be next followed by Propekt etc. This is not going to stop and we are outnumbered. I see the sh guys pumping up there cred slowly and soon they will be the high rated posters. Foxy needs to have ban power. Foxy has kept an extensive list of them and recognizes their writing. Short of this I think this is a losing battle.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links