Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

It's not right to delete them just because the people don't know BC's history. I would have thought it fair game for people to challenge me. The discussion was about how it would impact cuu and others. As long as it stayed there I was fine with it. It is relevant to us all and no, I should not be banned (lol) for explaining the history to people who don't know it. I'm not attacking them for political reasons unless you consider going back to the stone age political.

I know exactly what is said and by whom. http://thetyee.ca/Blogs/TheHook/BC-Politics/2011/10/24/BacksideMining/ Take this for example. Sure it looks good that a NDPer is going after the halting of a mine but just crack a book and you'll see the same stuff over and over. As soon as they got into power the jig was up. For those seriously interested go read the Mansard minutes and compare the Quesnel MLA's current retoric to the actions of his party when they were in power.

Elmer and the gang know this very well. They will not be able to address it because they are likely to find themselves under that group at some point or another.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links