Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Was at the show today as well and will add what has not been said already.

Meet First Scott Vallieres, VP corp Development from ProactiveInvestors. I asked him what he was doing and he said, although he was new he was here to learn about Copper Fox and write about them. I asked about Elmer and Boxxer as well he said don't know about Boxxer - only here for Copper Fox.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com/pages/the_team

I don't see his picture up yet but his email on his card if you like : scott@proactiveinvestors.com / 1-647-342-2932

Anyway - a little more exsposure.

I know Mike was short of time but some other comments he mentioned below :

Starts with :

- We hope to make into a producing mine in the next few years.

- Port of Stewart used for shipping concentrate.

- " ship gold and silver to China ? and other to Montreal by rail ?? What the heck and yes that is what he said.

I know they have to talk and present as if they don't have a teck back in but details were certain and no question. Is this part of the plan or part of plan B

( missed some here but ) - Bob Quinn - using that as access road to their property.

- " Hope to trigger the back in very soon as it is getting " critical " now ".

- " expect to own 80 % of Laird by summer

- " Paramount is very important. Significant application to help in rapid payback of mine which is what they need "

- " can't talk about silver, hope when the RE is done they can include in that. "

- " original zone - " looks like trend goes straight north and east

No news to report on any infrastructure updates.

rest has been covered. Hey Buring RoF - is RoF stand for retired old fart ??

Meant in good humour and with respect !

Riptor

Please login to post a reply
Riptor
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011