Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Future
over 12 years ago

Ok I have already seen a couple of companies come out with 2012 drill plans. We have 1 million in the bank. Drilling can start mid May depending on the weather. So that leaves CUU with 6 weeks to raise money (1 million per drill per month) which means times 4 for Teck. If we don't see a drill plan or a private placement in the next 2 weeks I am assuming this thing is a done deal. Teck is waiting for the RE3. Which doesn't make sense because they have the knowledge to figure this out themselves unless they need the TT estimate to take to the BOD after the annual meeting. Management still in black out. I think I would put myself in a black out as well so I didn't have to come up with 100000 dollars to fund the options. Just wait in black out and get them exercised on the buy out? NO?????????

Please login to post a reply
moxam
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2011
Social Links
Private Message