Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to cuuvette350's message

Vette: Thank you for your post. I specifically asked Mike last week in a telephone call about the new land package. I asked him why there was no announcement and he indicated that it didn't make a material change in the company. I felt as if it was almost as if he was trying not to bring any attention to it. When I asked him why they were purchased he indicated for the exploration potential. When I asked why they selected these particular parcels as opposed to other land parcels, he said he couldn't say. I do want to say that at all times I find Mike helpful and informative. I respect that there are certain things he may not be able to say for the longer term gain. I did find it curious.

The above is merely my recollection and perception of the call. Please do your own due diligence or confirm with the company.

Good luck to all.

Please login to post a reply
stockfriend
City
Vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011