Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Everything I see is red red red.

Anyone with cash its a great opportunity...anyone fully invested or all in.....yeah I know that feeling too.

The important thing to remember is that the endgame hasnt changed....and I cant foresee it happening at all, at least not realistically. Ive only really so far come up with 2 serious factors that could threaten Copper Fox;

1)Nationalization of resources (all or in part)

2)Act of God.

Neither is very likely....but Im certain that the endgame remains the same...and if Teck walks away....ka-ching.

I think FS might be delayed until even the fall....just putting it out there....this time lets not get a frenzy going....it just makes it harder to bear when delays show up. Be patient...CUU is hands down the safest stock I follow, and while waiting gets frustrating, take a measure of satisfaction in what I see to be a secure profit at the finish.

If you have some cash left....start topping up. I may be crucified for saying this but I wouldnt complain personally if it dropped to .50....in fact Id start rolling other investments into it at that point because I am very confident that we'll see $5. More confident then Ive ever been with any other junior.

Given weve got a few months to wait....hopefully the venture starts coming back a bit...theres a lot of money on the sidelines but it seems to be looking for safety or more advanced projects. Everyone sees this as a frustrating obstacle.....try to view it as a chance to get some more money together and start averaging down.

CUU is a diamond in the rough....buying opportunities like this are rare indeed.

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011
Social Links