Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Chappy726's message

I found a couple of differences in the two NR's this AM.

Apart from the comments regarding the 'internal error' ... and a couple of typos in the 2nd release... Bold highlights differences

1) under "Highlights"... the 1st NR states: "...These assay results are expected to have a positive impact on the average grade for both the Liard and Paramount zones." ...

the 2nd NR states: "...The 2011 assay results are expected to have a positive impact on the average grade Paramount zone." [Laird taken out of 2nd NR - which makes sense since our 2011 drilling was in Paramount - no biggy]

2) the last paragraph before "About Copper Fox" the 1st NR states: "....This unexpected delay may be an opportunity to allow inclusion of the updated 2011 drilling results from the Paramount and Liard zones into the mine plan and an opportunity to re-visit the possibility of incorporating the silver into the updated resource estimate."...

the 2nd NR states: "...This unexpected delay provides an opportunity [wording strengthened imho] to allow inclusion of the updated 2011 drilling results from the Paramount and Liard zones into the mine plan and an opportunity to re-visit the possibility of incorporating the silver into the updated resource estimate." [ Note that Laird is still mentioned LOL]

Anyway... no big differences apart from some very negligible emphasis in NR#2 regarding incorporation of the 2011 drilling into the mine plan.

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message