Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I said they didn't have any excuses left so this one is a wopper.

Bottom line is that someone is going to buy up a lot of shares cheap. This is horrible news for those who needed out. Not so bad for those who can wait. I really wanted a quick exit or as a second alternative a long game plan and we got that. I guess we are now going to get all the data in plus we will get exploration done. This is better than the FS as it was.

This is a buy now. Swap your shares out if you think it will go down and get back in before it rebounds. On the other hand, if you think E;mer is about to "abruptly leave the company" sell and stay out until a credible manager comes along.

Tetra's line up of studies did suggest they were not being on time with many milestones for other companies and now we see just how bad it is. Teck and CUU wanted this delay. Teck so it can buy iron and us so we can explore.

See you all in June?

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011