Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to JohnnyAugust's message

http://www.mineweb.com/mineweb/view/mineweb/en/page31?oid=147524&sn=Detail&pid=31

TGR: How do you feel about copper, silver and gold?

SJ-B: Canada is a fantastic jurisdiction in which to explore and I think people are realizing that we still have the opportunity to make discoveries in commodities like copper. We're seeing the copper porphyry business come back to British Columbia (B.C.). Overall, I would say that we are seeing a resurgence in Canada. Most people I speak to are saying it's a great opportunity for copper-gold in B.C. and gold in the Yukon, and strong interest continues in Quebec and Nunavut. I find B.C. is particularly interesting because it has a recent track record of actually permitting mines. With almost half of Canada's proposed mining projects located in B.C., it has shown the industry that exploration and development projects can be moved into mine permitting-a step that many other jurisdictions in Canada are failing to make. Plus, in Canada you've got diamonds, and we are well positioned to become the third-largest diamond producer in the world.

Please login to post a reply
Orcinus
City
Vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links